1. You can learn anytime you want, 24/7, and even on weekends and holidays. As the internet has no limits and there are teachers in all timezones, you can choose the time that is convenient for you and at your preferred frequency.
2. You can learn from anywhere you want: from home, from the office, from the hotel you are at or even at the pool or the beach, as long as you have access to the internet, a computer and ideally a headset.
3. You can learn with a native teacher based in the country of your choice. This allows you to acquire a native accent and even learn about the traditions and cultures of a foreign country. Learn American or British English, Canadian or European French, Argentinean or European Spanish, Brazilian or European Portuguese, Mandarin or Cantonese or any other language you might like.
4. You will save a lot of time and be learning from the comfort of your home. What's better than learning on your comfortable couch or your own desk chair?
5. Learning online is fun and enables you to get to know multiple interactive learning tools inside advanced virtual classrooms.